Sunday 27 July 2014

Two happy authors.

Bookmarks Editing has received some very welcome feedback recently:

I never thought I'd say this but I've met somebody who knows my books better than I - Dawn Lewis of Bookmarks Editing! Eagle-eyed Dawn doesn't miss a trick when it comes to editing and I was truly humbled (and embarrassed) to discover the glaring and not-so-glaring mistakes I'd made in the writing process. I can now write with new-found confidence, knowing that Dawn will pick up on every little mistake or gaping hole in my plot... I have no hesitation in hiring Dawn Lewis as editor on future books.
Jonathan Dunne, author of "Balloon Animals" and "Living Dead Lovers".

As a non-native English speaker, I need a bit of extra care from editors. Dawn has been a great help for editing my manuscript with careful observations and helpful comments, and always done in time.
Florian Armas, author of "Io Deceneus - Journal of a Time Traveler".


Please visit the authors' pages on Amazon:

Jonathan Dunne: Amazon.co.uk   Amazon.com

Florian Armas: Amazon.co.uk   Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment